Email email@example.com or contact our Project Director or a member of the Executive Committee below.
- Cindy Leonard, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guy Caruso, Ph.D., Institute on Disabilities at Temple University, Western Office
- 724-272-6162 | email@example.com
- Max Colecchi, Achieva
- 412-643-4849 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anne Madarasz, Senator John Heinz History Center
- 412-454-6352 | APMadarasz@heinzhistorycenter.org
- Nancy Murray, Achieva
- 412-995-5000 Ext. 424 | email@example.com
- John Tague, accessible transportation advocate
- 412-952-5402 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Consortium
The Consortium welcomes the participation of individuals and organizations with an interest in raising awareness of Western Pennsylvania’s disability rights history and educating the public through research, preservation and outreach activities. Get in touch via the information above if you are interested in joining us.
Membership in the Consortium is open to individuals and organizations in the 26 Pennsylvania counties west of the Appalachian divide: